1. We believe that there is one living and true God, eternally existing in three persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, equal in power and glory with all the attributes of a Deity. We believe God, as the Trinity, is creator of all, sustainer of all, and sovereign over all.
2. We believe in God the Father; an infinite personal Spirit, perfect in holiness, wisdom, power, and love; that He concerns Himself mercifully in the affairs of men; that He hears and answers prayer; and that He saves from sin and death all those who come to Him thru Jesus Christ.
3. We believe in Jesus Christ as God’s only begotten Son, conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary, true God and true man manifested in flesh but leading a sinless life. He provided on the cross the vicarious atonement for our sins through His death and gave us eternal life through His resurrection from the dead.
4. We believe in the Holy Spirit who is the Third Person of the Triune God. He was sent forth from the Father and Son to convict the world of sin, righteousness, and judgement and to regenerate, sanctify, and empower for ministry all who believe in Christ. We believe the Holy Spirit indwells every believer in Jesus Christ and that He is an abiding Helper, Teacher, and Guide.
5. We believe the Holy Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments are the Word of God, fully inspired, without error in the original manuscripts, and the only infallible blueprint for faith and living.
6. We believe in the personal, visible return of Jesus Christ to this earth for the establishment of His Kingdom, the resurrection of the dead for final judgment, the receiving of eternal blessings for the righteous, and the endless suffering of the wicked in the eternal torments of Hell. At His return He will establish His Kingdom and His rule upon the earth.
7. We believe that all people are sinners by nature and therefore are under condemnation, but God forgives and regenerates by the Holy Spirit those who repent of their sins and confess Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. This personal salvation is by God’s grace, thru faith, and not because of works: it is the gift of God thru the shed blood of Jesus Christ at the cross.
8. We believe in the Spirit-filled life as a life of separation and sanctification from the world thru the blood of Jesus Christ. Only thru the Spirit’s enablement and grace can men be perfected in holiness of heart and life in the fear of God as evidenced by the fruits of the Spirit (Galatians 5: 22-23).
9. We believe in the Baptism of the Holy Spirit as an experience subsequent to Salvation, generally accompanied by the physical manifestation of speaking with other tongues as the Holy Spirit gives utterance. (Acts 2:4).
10. We believe in Water Baptism, preferably immersion, as a direct commandment of our Lord Jesus Christ to all who have truly believed in Him as Savior and Lord. The baptism in water is a symbol of the believers’ identification with Jesus in His death, burial and resurrection.
11. We believe in divine healing, through faith, as provided by the atoning blood of Jesus Christ.
12. We believe in the present supernatural ministry of the Holy Spirit, who bestows spiritual gifts, including the word of wisdom, the word of knowledge, faith, gifts of healings, working of miracles, prophecy, discerning of spirits, various kinds of tongues, and interpretation of tongues. We believe the Holy Spirit has dwelt in and worked through believers on the earth since the day of Pentecost and will continue until our Lord’s return.
13. We believe the Lord’s supper is an ordinance of the church consisting of bread and the fruit of the vine. These symbols express our common sharing in the divine life and nature of the Lord Jesus Christ. This partaking of the Lord’s spiritual body joins all believers in unity until He returns.
14. We believe also in the laying on of hands by the presbytery, pastors, elders, and deacons for the separation unto and fulfillment of Christian ministry, service, and calling.
15. We believe in the reality of Satan and his ranks of evil principalities, spirits and demons. Their desire is to deceive and destroy all believers. Through Jesus, we have God’s authority over Satan’s kingdom and his ranks of spirits.
16. We believe in a final judgement in which the wicked dead will be raised and judged according to their works. Whoever is not found written in the Book of Life, together with the devil and his angels, the beast and the false prophet, will be condemned to everlasting punishment in the lake of fire which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.
17. We believe in an intensive, world-wide evangelistic and missionary effort in accordance with the great commission. This will involve signs, wonders, and healing miracles accompanying the preaching of the Gospel.
18. We believe in a New Heaven and a New Earth created as the home for the righteous in Jesus Christ.
19. We believe that God in His sovereignty, is progressively giving fresh and deeper revelation of the truth contained in His Word.