Dear Prayer Warriors:
Oh, clap your hands, all you people! Shout to God with the voice of triumph!
The word clap in this passage is teqae; clang, smite, strike.
Ezekiel 6:11 says: “Thus says the Lord God: “Pound your fists and stamp your feet.”
Clapping in the Bible is associated not only with praise but also with warfare. Clapping is one means of breaking yokes.
Shout against her (Babylon) all around; she has given her hand. Jeremiah 50:15
When the men of Judah gave a shout; and as the men of Judah shouted, it happened that God stuck Jeroboam and all Israel before Abijajah and Judah. 2 Chronicles 13:15
Once when we were in the midst of a Glory Fire conference in Harlem , New York, we felt led of the Lord to open wide the doors of the church and spill out onto the streets of Harlem with exuberant worship. One elderly African American intercessor started singing an old song of the church, sung in the early days of Harlem.
The sound of the battle cry for souls reached into the streets as we marched up and down —singing without instruments, clapping and shouting. Harlem is a city of music, and we weren’t on the top of the list for excellence that day as musicians. However, what we lacked in finesse we made up for in enthusiasm.
People from Spanish Harlem danced with those from Black Harlem., with a few of us white people thrown in for contrast. We sang over the city and cried out for God to revitalize the area.
I am happy to report that is precisely what has happened in that city today. God can save a city by many or even a few—brown, black and white—making a joyful noise over the city the Lord wanted to heal.
Please pray for the following prayer points for the Eagle’s Nest Ministries:
- Pray for the Peace of Jerusalem-Psalm 122:6
- As we come together with other churches in prayer on the last Thursday of the month,prayer for unity among the leadership and that we are all with one heart and one mind praying God’s will and purposes for His church.(Acts 2).
- Pray for an increase in our tent stakes and that our congregation would grow in wisdom and revelation.The nine Gifts of the Holy Spirits be activated in the services.(Utterance gifts, Revelation gifts and Power gifts.)
- New converts and souls for the Kingdom. God would draw the unsaved to the alter.
- Finances for Eagle’s Nest to have the windows of heaven to be open above all givers.
- People that need a job, pray for jobs and better jobs. Open doors for new opportunities.
- New Building for Eagle’s Nest with excellent location and favor with owners.
- All ordained ministers of the Eagle’s Nest are covered in God’s love and grace. Also, God will provide for all families as well as ministry needs are need to be meet.
- Revival for Miracles, Signs and Wonders released upon body of Christ.
- Cover each member of Eagle’s Nest with the blood of Jesus.
- Pray against human trafficking in America and in nations where the darkness of this evil is exposed.
- Businesses and new businesses God is raising up to be blessed with overflow of wisdom and grace. Declare Favor, Favor, Favor.
- Creative Ideas and inventions.
- Pray for the victims of the Nepal earthquake disaster and that resources will be provide to help the people of Nepal.
Continue, for the month of May to fast for two days during the week (your choice of days). Start at midnight and fast until 6:00pm the next day. You are allowed to drink coffee, fruit smoothies and water, whichever you choose during the two days that you do fast until 6:00pm.
God bless you abundantly as we entered into this time in May with prayer and fasting.